Ashlee Christine Morales

Ashlee Christine Morales
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not bedismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10 <3

Ashlee's Story

On November 28, 2010 Ashlee was involved in a very serious car accident in the early morning hours while on her way home.



It started with a fender bender on the 210 freeway, which disabled her vehicle on the freeway. A good samaritan stopped to advise that she and the other vehicle involved should pull to the shoulder (the dirt area).



While they were about to exchange information an oncoming drunk driver swerved onto the shoulder up the enbankment and landed his vehicle on our Ashlee, pinning her underneath.



Upon arrival of CHP & medical attention they lifted the vehicle off her body & once moved Ashlee lost pulse for a very long time! Until God returned her back to us. She has what is called Anoxic Brain Injury.



And this is where we are now just waiting.... And GOD IS IN CONTROL!





Heavenly Father - We first Thank you for all you have done, and we Pray that you would shed your Grace upon Ashlee and Our Family. Please allow your Love to Calm us and carry us thru this tribulation. Our Lives We Give to You Lord. In Jesus Name We Pray!!! AMEN!



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tears!

So Many Tears today.......Miss you my Ash!!   :***(

Your Nurses added more decorations to the one's Tia Shell and I put up in your room!!! I came in this morning and there are Balloons - Gifts - Cards - Cake and decorations everywhere! I COULD NOT STOP CRYING!!! I still can't.....I miss you my Love....We will have a BIG Celebration for you once God is done healing you!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww how sweet of them. Happy Birthday ASh. Hugs and kisses to you mija. You are in my dreams, thoughts,and prayers constantly. Renee Louie and Alysha continue to hold strong in our Lord God Almighty. I love you all so much and it pains me to know you are going thru this but I also rejoice because your faith in the LOrd... Many many MANY years ago to think we weren't serving the Lord....NOw we put our complete trust in HIM....Our hopes, fears and dreams...AMEN AMEN !!!!!!! Love you all. GOD BLESS....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ashlee ;)

    The Leon Family

    ReplyDelete